Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When I grow up...


As a kid, I wasn't super athletic. Don't get me wrong, I loved sports but I was the one that got picked to keep score... Just kidding, I have always been a big football fan and I took this Photo at the end of a High School game that my Step-daughter (from my ex) invited me out to see her play in the band. I was very proud to see her doing something she loved.
I saw this little guy trying to get into the huddle at the end of the game (they won). He looked so excited to just be on the field.

This shot happened because I was paying attention. When you shoot, look around at something other than your original subject. You might be surprised at the outcome.


Keep shooting!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent point and great shot! Most of the time like at zoos I'm constantly checking my periferal views, thats when i get my best shots..:-)
    p.s. on a sad note, all the pics I shot of the zoo in Columbus got lost in the transfer from my laptop to my portable hard drive, massive bummer but I can always get more..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. I got some pics of a little guy at an auction a couple weeks ago - he was just to cute to not take pictures of. OSU fan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it is a fantastic shot! Any time you can capture the moment of innocense and passion in a young child it is truly a priceless moment.

    ReplyDelete