Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My City!

I have lived in Columbus most of my life and have always wanted a good skyline shot. Our skyline has changed quite a bit in the last few years and I could never a spot that would give me the best angle or show enough of the city.

There is a restaraunt that is located where the Olentangy and Scioto rivers merge called Confluence park. They have a deck that overlooks the city and the river.

The conditions were perfect. It had finished raining and there were still some clouds in the sky and the glow from the lights put a nice halo around the city.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful shot of the skyline of Columbus. Our son's usually fly in and out of Columbus when they come home to visit and I'm always amazed at the skyline - it is very nice.

    ReplyDelete