Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stills- Toys


Wow! Where to start? As a full time professional magician, I get to play with lots of toys... They say you can grow old, but you can be immature your whole life.... or my favorite, I can grow up or I can be a magician.... I have a large collection of Cups and Balls (3 cups & 3 Balls) My wife thinks I am special....lol


The Cups and Balls may be the oldest recorded magic trick and can be seen in the Hieroglyphs on the pyramids in Egypt. I have taken a shot that I like to view as a chaotic mess... I have Cups made from wood, copper, brass, plastic and aluminium. I have a couple of sets over a hundred and fifty years old. all in all, about 35 or 40 sets total ( I have a few duplicate sets).

Be sure to check out my wife's hotoblog at http://www.andreabakerdesigns.com/

5 comments:

  1. i can only imagine how much fun you have on a day-to-day basis, being a magician!
    nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I would love to watch you in action sometime! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice collection of toys. Glad You and Andrea compliment and support eachother very well! :D Great Work Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of cups..very interesting..you have lots of really cool stuff..work related of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I somehow missed this last week. I like it! The photo AND the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete