Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Still - The Open Road


Man, this was a fun challenge! Because I am just a big kid at heart with a lead foot, I associate the open road with fast cars and no speed limits!


I haven't had a ticket in years but as a teenager, I lost my motorcycle license at age 17 and had to wait a year until I could reapply.


I have owned lots of fast stuff, Kawasaki's, Yamaha's and Honda's but my favorites were my Mustangs that my Dad helped me rebuild.


I owned two different '66 mustangs and a very, very fast '68. It needed a bit of body work but the engine was a spotless 289 with all the bells and whistles...


Which brings us to my photo this week... I saw this about twice a month...lol


Be sure to check out Andrea's blog as well! http://www.andreabakerdesigns.com/

10 comments:

  1. Fired up that mustang again, huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man! A '68 Mustang.....wooow!
    Lol! You are funny! like Tammy said, I think you really fired up the mustang again. I've a request - please add the picture of your mustang to this post! :D Would love to see that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sure sigh of an open road..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah bad boy! Not that I can say much ... i have prob had 10 speeding tickets in the last 6 years or so lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a parking ticket this month. Does that count? lol!

    I was born in 1966. Let's see that 66' Mustang, eh?

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe! Jedi mind tricks won't work on those guys, dern it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I still had the mustangs! They were 2 ex wives ago...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, not my favorite road scene either, but a very nice shot and clever!

    ReplyDelete